Saturday, September 24, 2011

Smiley

Woohoo!

Completeness - Fulfillment - Secure

The safe feeling of having people around you - having someone there for you - because you really can't discard or disregard people can you? You do need them. And I have them. And it feels grand. Loneliness seems worth it now. It all just seems okay and bright.

Everything in its right place.

Music falls into place and the head doe its bit where it spins enough for you to feel good. The buzz remains. The contentment is achieved and all is grand.

You know the feeling, don't you, bitch?

Yeah, you do.

Change people with changing time. People change. I change. Change is good. Yes, greed too.

I had an idea of something perfect. And even that seems dumb now. I'm okay, sir. Things fall in. I'm listening. You do too.

Froog you. Out.

No comments: