Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Back

Welcome -  welcome - welcome. Welcome to the world of incoherence. Random ramblings of a near-sorted mind. I got my location changed and the surroundings are hard to figure. Were, actually. There is so much to see and learn in a place of accuracy and competitiveness. Blah that. What a feeling in my soul, love burns brighter than sunshine.

I have this thing in my head about lost memories and balanced confessions. Do you feel it? I had a sense of distortion that I never realized until I did that thing I did a month ago. Lol?

What was this about? Have I lost it? Or maybe I've lost touch. There is this idea about presence we have. Everyone is there, you know. In your head, around you, or on a virtual level. They are all there. Present. To make you feel something - good or bad - about them. And then comes judging. Ah, that crazy concept. Who cares, eh? But someone does. And if there is someone, then there is something to think about. And that is when you're in a loop. What?

Yeah.

So the presence is felt and the connection is made. Now comes conversation. Silence is okay. Silence is nice. You think everyone feels the same? I have no idea - they're so obscure about it. It's that frooged up judging thing methinks. My mind wanders. Day dreaming - zoning out. Blammidi blam blam bock. Yes I am, yes I will, because I can.

Now we lose interest. Haha. I thought I was the only one. What the froog is this man saying? I never want to listen. It's weird. Why talk when you're only pseudo listening? But it's that ground been setup. He makes jokes when he's uncomfortable. We all do. It's just to fill up any awkwardness. Social awkwardness - Ha! The whole point is about filling it up. There is no void, no - not all that emo crap. No, sir. It's all about the web of social pressure. You gotta do what you're supposed to do. Or rather, you gotta do what has been decided should be done. If you're yourself, you're not in. It has to be fake because whatever you want to do or whatever you want to say will be always misunderstood and misinterpreted in a way that you did not even think about. So your behavior is all well thought of. What to say to whom and what to do with whom.

So, children. When you find a person you can be yourself with and feel the comfort level and match your incoherence with - you're both high. You're high on reality. And once that base has been established - Koi dikuth ki baat nahi hai - Because that is what we're all seeking.

Wait - what?

Yeah.

No comments: