Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm happy

I'm happy. So I ought to post. My pretty blog could use some cheery posts. I feel good. I'm content. It's going fine. I feel nice. There is something within us that makes is special. We are special, in our different way – it’s just that when a matter goes wrong and we’re in a mess, we always forget how special we really are. If everyone can just remember how wonderful they are and how wonderful everything is, nothing could ever go bad. I wish it were as easy as I put it as – it’s definitely not. I talk like an innocent child – maybe I am one – I haven’t seen the world; I haven’t been an angel; I don’t know about hatred or malice and I don’t want to do anything with crime, business or madness. But it’s just a thought – a sensible thought provoking thought.

No comments: