Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's plush

Hey you with your shadow in the gutter - how low have you got to go before you're through?

Go through my blog - read the entries and understand what I'm trying to get across to you - then try figuring me out. I'm not that hard a nut to crack.

I don't know. I think I now know what I want and how I want. Things look bright, and even if there is a hitch somewhere; I can tolerate that. Froog, my keyboard is giving me problems. Sonovabitch. Mammafrooger. Blackfield. Nine cats. Shut it.

Now how do I tell you how good I feel? I do. You believe me, don't you? Please believe what I just do. I know what I want and how I want. Its very important that everyone fathoms that out. Aimless wandering won't do you any froogin' good.

Let your destiny take you wherever you may roam.

Gahh...no, my idle friend. You need to you make your way. And know your way. So you can't afford to be lost. Lost was the word. Things should change. As they have for me. So be happy for me, for I know what I want and how I want.

No comments: