Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More of it

I make my blog weep. I make it sulk and force it into depression. It's a sad blog. Kinda like a journal of some junkie wasted musician who would end up snuffing it. Gone. Poof. But life is not that hard to live, is it? There are some parts of your time that don't seem right and some people in your time who bring you down; but otherwise it flows pretty serenely. And that is what it is all about. You seek happiness which turns up occasionally frequent and then it goes around and around. Back at you. And me. And keeps bouncing off. Hold on. Hold it. Hold her. Be with us. I know you have the strength to carry us. Grow up. Rock it. Sit and think. My life is beautiful. My life is pure. My life is in my pants. He said that to her. He also talks of frooging his tomless self. Oh no. And this one is a blown up piece of crap as well. I hope I made something clear and made you realize and understand stuff.

Actually, it's about me. Absolutely. And the forever process of learning will never end. On and on and on and on. And we will go on and on and on and on. Thanks for everything. Stop thinking about me so much. I'm still alive, you know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. But I miss it and everything it came with. The wholeness of it. I am a mess without that and I know it. Pride once tore us both apart. Once. Almost. But not again. Ever. And I would like to make this a real long sentence because it would look very appropriate between this monosyllabic ranting which would result in it being a little less violent. I'm glad we talked, anyway. Have a nice duration of time. %d, time; - whatever that will be. Let us see. And wait and watch. And look. But do not letch and stare. Shut up. Mastermind. Moonwalker. Carpet seller. Waxed monster. A baboon is wise. An owl does a three sixy. And monkeys will be frowned upon, for they will be grumpy and fat. Bang. Bang. Bang. Smile.

No comments: