Thursday, May 01, 2008

Always out of reach you are

Always in my thoughts you are? Yes, I do really think I think too much. Hey you, don't cut out my paper heart; I ain't dying, you see. Anyway, the time we spent was innocent; we just forgot to mention we're only good friends. And if I thought it was the start of something beautiful...big mistake.

It's amazing how songs can sometimes sum up exactly how you're feeling. It's so perfect how well you can relate to a certain song during an uncertain phase of your life. That's why I tell everyone - Music is really it. That's it. Music. It's what everyone can understand and communicate to. Music. Pouring out anything inside and explaining hidden things, which we ourselves fail to, or avoid accepting. Porcupine Tree, my favourite band these days came up with a song called "start of something beautiful" - Woah. You ought to go listen to it. It's got lyrics all of you can comprehend. We all go through that part of out lives where we're confused about a person...a relationship...a feeling...it's a happy feeling though. Blissful. Totally. But confusing. Even frustrating. Oh well, what's the fun without the pain right? So I guess it's nice to have that mixed feeling of confusion and surety. I love you, I love you, I love you; you're as beautiful as the music I listen to.

I'm in love with this sensation called music.

2 comments:

Curbside Prophet said...

ah ranjan,a.k.a.....MARCH HARE.......actually you were at it before me.......neway i liked this bit on your blog....the whole music words your feeling so well thingey.....neway yer blog template seems very retro,gives you the effect of "lava lamps".....heheh..... i'll be seeing your blog quite often now ,it sounds fun.....and hey dont live up to the name...it mite be "random mess"......but dude yer a git you can make random stuff look much better....cheers

kree said...

its nice to know you've dicovered this side to music...i discovered it when i was 9!!then again you are nine!!your random mess is turning out to be quite a hit amongst the curb people.eh??