Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy shoes

I thought I'd try adding a picture to my next post. Just to see if my post looks any prettier. I could add a video in here as well, or a fancy link to something elaborate. But however nice these extra decorations may be, it's always the text form of a description that appeals to the inner eye, or even the third eye for that grey matter. And here we go into another fit of dottiness. I will talk about the picture I've put up now. It's an album cover? Nope. They're feet. My yellowish-orange shoes. What a colour for a pair of shoes, and that too a left and a right. I love this pic. I think it would make an excellent desktop wallpaper. You're allowed to save it and flash it on your screen. Ah, so you'll have RBK and Converse smiling silently at you while you work away on your system - sweet. But I feel that is a decent pic - artistically taken n' all that. Photography is an art they say, but the creativity never flows. Why do they capture images already been captured thoullions of times? Get a buzz, come alive, feel everything around you, feel great about it, and then the ideas swiftly slide into the correct place - Your head. Anyway, these shoes are very excited about being put up on the blog. At least they'll stop pestering me with stinkboots.

No comments: