Saturday, May 10, 2008

Today's love

Check this out - My cool, all-gyan quotes - Came up with them myself - Do read them if you're into the 'love' thing...or not, oh well. Don't be offended - for you, love will forever remain wonderful n' all that shit you call it.

'Love' here is referred to that serious relationship a boy and girl start having and then plan their marriage soon enough...they get mushy and corny and dopey and totally and madly and deeply blah blah...chill, don't get entangled in this love crap - Flirt, enjoy, move on, goodbye. You have lotsa time to settle down finally with a lover you can screw anytime and every time. On that note, lets all go yay.

Now, I give you my cool, all-gyan quotes…

"Falling in love is the last step you take, when you're so froogin' bored of your sick life."

"Boredom makes you fall in love - that loser (he or she) you 'love' isn't all that bright - snap outta it!"

"The love you talk about is just a social disease the youth of today has given birth to, and spread around - It's an epidemic!"

Neat, huh?

This was then, when I was a bit of an idiot. What rotten non-sensical crap; I didn't know what I was talking about in the above lines. Yes, that was typed and prepared a few months ago, when it had not happened to me. And now this is what I have to say about it now; after it has happened to me.

I feel good. Yes, the music is playing ever so significantly, an important role in adding to my happiness. But there is something else as well, and I know I will never be able to put it to words. It's special. It's crazy. It's so simple. So I will put it very simply. Woohoo and we all jump with joy. I want all of you to smile, because right now, I'm feeling heavy metal. I need you to turn up your music a little louder and enjoy it better, because right now, I'm in a great mood. I hope this will help in coming up with a postable post. May I please make that happy smiley? [:)] There.

I could not believe that it could’ve been this perfect.

You ought to fall in there. You must try it. It's wonderful. Yes, you're thinking, "Get a grip, dude; you're sounding all mushy." But that mushy feeling is really about the happiness, because that is what makes you smile, makes you laugh, makes you go woohoo, makes you feel like dee keeng of dee world. Hahaha. This is awesome. I love this post until now. So far so good. [:)]

The Notebook is an amazing book.

'Right here waiting' by Richard Marx has got to be the most beautiful song ever written and composed. Your heart and soul become ecstatic when you get to hear that song. [:)]

Everything is just so happy. What a wonderful world. The sun shines and stars twinkle; the sky beams and the moon gleams; and peacocks dance and kids prance. Oh, what a happy life. It happened last winter and it changed me forever.

And so love happened to me and I was complete. I felt learned and mature – responsible and eager to prove my love, my life and myself. Love is grand, love is lovely, and I love love. Trust me, if you haven't yet felt like this; it's plain sad. It's such a positive and powerful feeling...nothing ever goes wrong and you're walking around with this aura of total correctness and endless mindless possibility. Things click into place automatically; and mechanically; and artistically? The only disease that can harm you is what you're already suffering from, and it ain't bad at all. You think better and you think about more useful stuff (like this post, in my case). You feel like nothing can stop you from getting at what you're wanting. It's not about over-confidence, it's about having this sensation, that yeah, "it's all good, it's all about me, and I can do this, of course." So then, all goes well and nice and good and it all works out great for you. You can touch the sky, and if you're not gaining in height and it seems far away; you can then make it fall towards you and then comfortably reach out for it. You can look at the stars and make them shine and dance for you. The moon will become a Pac-Man and will sing 'thinking about you' by that angel Norah Jones. What a sweet song. [:)]

So children, it's nothing to make fun of, it's nothing to shy away from, and there is no need to try and escape it. It's a rocking and a jazzy feeling, and it gives you all sorts of ecstasies and highs, and even orgasms, if you can work at it well enough. So feel it and enjoy it. If you are one of those stone hearted, cold monsters who don't give a damn; I pity you. Grow up and wake up. Smell the coffee and make sure you smell good. It's about your own happiness, then why not go ahead and feel it? And fall in it? And remain there, in a world of your own, where things don't go wrong and nothing is bad - it's all good - it's all good - it's our love - it's our love.

Hey, I'm just a pleasantly happy guy in love with this emotion called Music. That's just it. That's really it. I love you; I love you; I love you; you're the music I listen to. [:)]

Hee hee hee?

Hee hee hee.

13 comments:

Curbside Prophet said...

WHOA! this is freaky cause i wrote something on the same lines.........check out my blog.......neway.......its a nice change.......and this is'nt all that random though.not too high flown or done up,very relative.....and well wanna end with a lil frank sinatra "That's Amore!"

Siddhartha Ranjan said...

Yeah I read that post of yours...and I guess, vaguely; this post I've put up here may have been inspired by the one on your blog - So, it's all good, yay. But I loved typing out this one...it all came pouring out so effortlessly...it was kinda amazing and some other stuff. Woohoo.

Curbside Prophet said...

hhhmmmmmm.............the unplanned masterpieces........true!

kree said...

jhoote ho tum!!ur not just in love with music.....and i know what the other thing is....and because of tht...U SUCK!!..AS far as the blog was concerned....good shit bitch!

kree said...

ebouqq!!!thts what it took to for me to post it...they made me verify my existance....neway love..well..its an over rated term.i never quite liked the sounds of it.it takes too much outta of you.i've had my fair share.mum,Zepellin..the works...and yes i still love the Earth...incase u were wondering!

Mridul Dua said...

BRILLIANT!!! No offence, but i never thought you were capable of making sense...YOU PROVED ME WRONG, DUDE!!! And i have to agree with anchi- this one isn't all that random though.

Mridul Dua said...

and yeah, one question (you don't have to answer it, but i would be pleased to know...)do you kinda hate the world or you just put up a facade.. or is it that you can't make up your mind...??? you fascinate me!i've never come across anyone as weird as you... (weird doesn't necessarily have a negative connotation)... i don't mean to offend you.. i swear... and i'm sorry if i did...

Siddhartha Ranjan said...

...and I won't cry for yesterday...there's an ordinary world...somehow I have to find...and as I try and make my way...to the ordinary world...I will learn to survive...
Haha I'm called the "Morbid Songwriter"

Anonymous said...

dat was sumthng...as i finish d post i actually hv tears in my eyes..!!!
no odr writer has been able 2 do dat to me except Nicholas Spark...waaaao!!!
n if i remember odse al gyan quoptes vr rytn 4 me...bt c siddhartha evn u agree dat luv is d most amazing feeling u cn hv...its nt a matr of whether u end up in a relationship wid d prsn u luv ...bt wht matrs is d happi happie feeling u hv whole day long..u jst keep on thinking abt him/her every waking or sleeping moment of ur lyf...[:)]
whoa...its amazing its luvly..u actually get reason to liv..!!
N m so happi dat u wl finalli accept wht m saying...bcz dat miracle(read LOVE)has happened to u too...
whoopies..CHEERS to gin..[;)]

Siddhartha Ranjan said...

Hehe...yaz thanks [;)]

Curbside Prophet said...

damn ya,why isn't anyone blogging......put up something......there is no "manorajan".......seriously i wanna comment.....but there isn't anything to comment on!!!!

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

Oh... did I know it was ending with a MUSIC - MY LOV!! yes, indeed I did! >>sigh<<

But hey... Love is beautiful... I am in Love with Love...!! YaY!!

Cheers to 'Lau'!!
Cheers to Moo-jik!!

Aparajita Paul said...

:-)

Dude, this is really a out-of-the-world post .. and I guess, this is something which makes me wanna go start replenish my blog with my trash!

And by the way, I <3 myoojik too, and my00jik loves me too, so i guess, it's cheating on you :P

ok, no jokes! good blog + post there. :)