Saturday, May 03, 2008

A downish mood

Well obviously, I'm not feeling too good about myself at the moment. So this entry here is an exit for all the elements of disillusionment and negativity that are trying to bring me down. Ah, even my system is against me today. There are things going around inside me that are doing their best to make the frown appear. Wrinkles? Dimples? Smile.

Yeah, I know it's a wonderful world n' all that. The sun shines and stars twinkle; the sky beams and the moon gleams; and peacocks dance and kids prance. Oh, what a happy life. Yes, of course. But, right now; it's brooding time. That, and contemplation. Time to sulk, and sulk well and proper. Make it sound good. Yes. The flow of random thought? Sure. Always welcome. How else do you think is all this being typed? Lookie here and we have something to post now. And I'm feeling better about everything already. Hmm...writing/typing is surely the best way to let it out. And I haven't even started on that downish mood yet. I will go on with what we're at; because letting it all out is the motive here, and a pretty post like this is the motivation. Was. Now, you see it. I saw it gradually finish. I witnessed this being processed and typed and thought about and considered. Yes, I've seen it all; I was here first. And now we're on a roll! What was the point we were talking about anyway?

Ah, the downish mood. Yeah, I feel low. It happens sometimes. No, it has nothing to do with the incident of the cat getting spayed. I just feel bad about myself. You know what I'm talking about? You're just sitting there and feeling like shit. Well, okay not that bad; but you get me, don't you? I think it's my face. It's dry. I feel dry. Ouch. Stretch. Or maybe it's because of my hair. Yes, I haven't shampooed in a week. Hmm...how stupid these problems sound. Yes, that's not it then.

Anyway, whatever it is, it's now WAS; because that lowly feeling that brought about the downish mood has left me alone. And now, I'm empty again. Wow. Ah, the contentment returns and all is well. Thanks for listening to me. The up of this new mood has belittled and defeated the downish mood. It's all about feeling nice about yourself and finding a way to let it out. And there we go; now we're all glad we went through this. So, the solution is - To create a blog on Blogger here and let it all out. All hail gravity; makes everything go down, down, down, down.

1 comment:

Curbside Prophet said...

why does,nt anyone comment in here?!!?
see yer making sense again(quite contrary to the belief!!!)and i like this random one too.......you know you should consider sanity once in a while.....it does make sense....nicety nice!