Sunday, May 04, 2008

Freaky soliloquy

The thing is that once you have something to type about, you can just go on. What's missing in my posts is a basic idea. It's very cool to say that you have a blog about nothing at all and that it is the craziest thing that could have happened to you; but it's a bitch when you gotta actually put in some crap to make it worth reading. I mean, come on; there are people out there actually sitting on their thrones and reading this very paragraph, and THIS is all I got to show to them? A series of confused thoughts and freaky soliloquy? I'm bad at this.

I love the word 'freakheaded'

Froog it. Never get distracted. It's the worst fault ever. Especially when you're concentrating on a flow of thought and you're on a mission to come up with a reader-friendly post. Please people, I hope you're all ready to go through more of this post. Oh, froog you all, who cares if you don't anyway? I'll just be happy to have this on my blog. I like the font I use, and the backdrop. The colours look so pretty. The blog has style. The coldness and the steadiness with which the posts have been typed...I mean woah, I will applaud the postman. Just plain smooth, man. Good shit, dude. Uh huh.

The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.

I hate the brainwashing process...it's so bloody tedious, and the most irritating part of it is that you never know when you're successful, and when you're supposed to stop with the operation. It's boring. I'm boring. This post is boring. So let it end.

No comments: