Friday, May 30, 2008

In bloom

And when you finally have all the time you wanted for yourself; and when you're thinking of doing something which would pass off as something - anything at all - you go blank. Yes, you feel part of some Lonely Hearts Club Band and you're the [L] they gesture all the while and you're the one they call Freak/Creep and you also manage to get yourself under-rated and ostracized. And then you become a suicide blonde and you decide to pull out your hair; seven strands at a time. You plan to make yourself better - improve yourself, you little shit. And now we're going down and out and morbid. Sulk; you're a dry leaf. Cry your nose out and cut out the heart bleeding stuff. You should wipe the sweat off your soul and let it meet its mate.

Someone stop and tell me this is going fine. A frown can be forgiven, but I hate raised eyebrows. Stop acting like you're already there where I have been. Am I talking just a little too loud?

So you miss Senko. Ah, who doesn't? No, this is not a sad ending.

Let me tell you a story about points and conclusions. I don't even know why I'm doing this. How do you express incapability with the use of this language and its words? I want lemonade, okay? Bring me a tall glass as well - where else will I store my vomit? Who has been naughty? Yeah, this surely is a dream. Scream, will you? Axl, come on up. He needed to find a way cure his pain. He is still looking; while they form and split up. Scott, you remember how good you were? I need a song! Groan.

She turned away, what was she looking at? She was a sour girl the day that she met me.

And I'm smiling now. [:)] I'm moving my body with the groove and I'm finger dancing on this white keyboard. My ear itched, so I hit it hard. They pulled your ears while teaching you the good stuff? That is why they don't need your education! And I love that feeling which makes the world go round and makes people do things best; I've talked about that previously. I'm yawning and rubbing and thinking. Oh yeah, I'm gonna love reading this post again. I wonder how long have I been at it. And yet again, Blogger does it again - all is good, all is calm.

I noticed I don't have anything nice to say about myself; but hey; I'm no monument am I? I'm all right, will do, have done, going well.

In bloom.

And the tedious process of thinking in long, coherent sentences used to be a frequent feature in my mind until the coldness and the obscurity took over me and made me my abrupt self. I don't mind it really, and this mention wasn't necessary either. Bleeargh. Freeooow!

Let me do a quick spell check - you know why it won't take long.

But remember, I will always love myself better than both of you. Whatever you say or hide will never make me understand the bad, bad ill-effects of selfishness and negligence and ignorance and kinkiness. Dung. Eat it. Try slugs, and wash it down with a little sea water. The sea breeze has an unusual smell. And now I have to leave you waiting and wanting for more, for this friend of mine; who is not a sweet child, is in need of my presence around there. Somewhere over the rainbow, I will ride my bike and get wet. Okay, I'm done.

3 comments:

Curbside Prophet said...

You know something,i really dont care if people say you write weird stuff,its pretty in yer face.I totally got it,i think i know the feeling,THE EXACT SAME THING ........and probably its the best thing i've read in quite a while......KUDOS

Curbside Prophet said...

psst-discreetly saying it all is yer style,acha hai.

and i'm the first to comment,again!

Siddhartha Ranjan said...

Yep...I understand and gather that feeling from some of your posts as well...like that favourite Anchie post I'd marked...I know what you mean.